Thank you for applying for shares in Friends of Stretford Public Hall.
For those who wish to purchase the minimum amount of shares of £100, we also have the option to pay by instalments
By applying for shares you agree to the following:
- I have read the Share Offer Document, including the Risk Statement at the beginning of the document
- I wish to become a member of Friends of Stretford Public Hall Ltd
- I agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions included in the Share Offer Document and in the Rules of FOSPH
- I understand that the Board of Directors of Friends of Stretford Public Hall may reject my application, and are not obliged to tell me why it has been rejected
- I consent to receiving formal notices by email and links to formal documents on Stretford Public Hall website
Our terms and conditions
- The data provided by you on this form will be stored on an electronic database. The data will only be used for Stretford Public Hall’s purposes and will not be disclosed to any third party.
- It is a condition of the offer that to ensure compliance with the Money Laundering Regulations 2003, Stretford Public Hall may at its absolute discretion require verification of the identify of any person seeking to invest.
- To reduce our administrative costs, we would like to be able to send you formal notices by email and refer you (by email) to documents posted on our website. By signing this form you are consenting to receiving such notices by email and accessing documents through our website.